There are only two qualifications for the free duct-sealing program:
- Own or occupy a manufactured home.
- Be a ratepayer for one of the following duct-sealing sponsor utilities:
That’s it! We don’t require income verification, an application, or even a waiting period.
Utility companies are required to dedicate a portion of their profits to develop energy efficiency programs. One way they do this is through partnerships with specialized contractors like ESC. For example, our duct-sealing service is one of those programs. Tight, leak-free systems ensure hot and cool air are delivered to the rooms that need it—not wasted and leaked into your crawl space.
While we prefer to set up our program in a way that does not require the customer to pay out of pocket, occasionally some utility companies DO require the customer to pay for the service and request the rebate directly.
Yup. We handle all the paperwork, provide the upgrade, and work directly with your utility company. You don’t have to apply for a rebate and wait for a reimbursement. We’ve got it covered.
- Eligibility approval: Instant
- Duct sealing: 2-4 hours (including home inspection)
- Additional efficiency measures: time varies
- In some instances the utility company will follow up with their own quality-control inspector within one week of the duct sealing service.
We also offer next-day appointments, and can perform sealing on Saturdays and Sundays!